Thursday, October 3, 2013

France in the offing. Blogging all the way?

Having hurried to make my first post yesterday, I decided to try to make a new one using the machine I plan to take to France.  Huge Problems. Perhaps my laptop had a long ago gmail account I had forgotten. Perhaps I initially goofed up a password. Perhaps "Blogger" is suspicious of a new source. Anyway, I have spent a frustrating amount of time just trying to get back where I thought I was yesterday.

I am off to France with a travel group to visit antiquities (a bit), museums (a bit), restaurants (a bit), and wineries (quite a bit).

If I can come to peace, or at least to a standoff, with this technology, I should post regularly along the way.  Our first official visit on Saturday is Champagne Pommery in Reims where I have visited with great pleasure in the past. If travel plans and Blog sign-ins go well, I should report thereafter.

 
Pommery Champagne is Available at Northampton Wines

No comments:

Post a Comment